[PM Course] 2hr Mandatory Course for NC General Contractor License Renewal
Time & Location
About The Event
**Early Bird Participant Special**
Participants will earn the 2 hours of mandatory credit for recertification with the NC Licensing Board of General Contractors. All participants in this 2hr course will be able to take 6 hours of elective courses at a later date** at a reduced rate of $130.00 (normal total for 8 hours is $200.00—a 10% discount!).
** Future course offerings will be every 2 to 4 weeks on Saturdays.
-- 2hr Mandatory Course for all NC Licensed Contractors (taught by a NC licensed contractor with over 40 years experience)
You will need your NC General Contractor License Number and Qualifier Number to register.
Find them here: https://www.nclbgc.org/
This course will be offered on Zoom in compliance with the NC Licensing Board for General Contractors' requirements for synchronous learning.
To participate you must have the minimum requirements:
- A computer or other device with camera and microphone capabilities (student connection via cell phone is not allowed)
- Broadband internet access with a strong internet connection capable of maintaining connectivity
- Software requirements (i.e. operating system, browser, etc.)
- Optional but Strongly Recommended: Preregistered Zoom Account with your full name listed
Class will open one hour prior to class start time to check everyone in with a Photo ID. Please be sure to check in early to help classes stay on schedule. If you have not attempted to join the class at least thirty (30) minutes prior to scheduled start time, you run the risk of not being properly checked in per the requirements of the NC Licensing Board for General Contractors. Without proper check in, you will not receive credit for your attendance and your money will not be refunded to you.
- 2hr Mandatory NC Course$50$500$0